Ephesians 2:8-10, NIV
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
30 Days of Thanks -- Day 2
Today I am thankful for the calm before the storm. God's glorious handiwork was evident in the beautiful sunrise that I got to see while I was at work this morning. I also witnessed how quickly things can change when the sky went from an amazing canvas of purple and pink clouds, to a mesmerizing canvas of murky gray sky and dark clouds. Then the heavens opened up and rain poured down on dry land, land that needed the drink the rain provided.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment