CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ephesians 2:8-10, NIV

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hi. My Name's Amanda. And I'm a CRAFTAHOLIC.

I am.  I am currently enrolled in College, and between my house and my school, there's this store.  A store that I can't drive by without stopping.  A store that gets all my money, sometimes two or three times a day.  The store I'm talking about?  Well, it's called Hobby Lobby.  And let me tell you, that store has its way of charming me...doesn't matter if I've resolved not to buy anything, or to just go in and buy a couple sheets of felt, or a roll of yarn, or even a skein of embroidery floss.  Somehow, some way, this store manages to charm me into spending...well, lets just say that if I wouldn't go into Hobby Lobby on a weekly basis, I might just actually have some money in my savings account...lol.

I am new to the blog scene, and am still unsure of what to do, but here I am.  I love to craft.  My passions are beadwork and now felt things.  I'm working on something for my sister's birthday that I hope to have a tutorial on...eventually.  I'm just starting out but hey, this is what I feel the Lord is calling me to do.  Craft, blog, and see whats out there.

I love to serve.  I would much rather be behind the scenes, watching everyone else be in the spotlight.  I'd rather be the one making sure that everything is in it's place and that the show goes on as scheduled.  I hope to participate, get to meet new people, and make some new friends.  And maybe, just maybe, I can open up an Etsy shop and sell some of the things I make...Hey, it could happen.  Besides, I have to find some way to be able to keep my addiction from getting out of hand, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I wanted to thank you for commenting on my verbal abuse post. I'm glad that you are doing great and I can't wait to check back on your blog and see your etsy shop! YOU CAN DO IT.

    Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete